Version for the phone.
Connect your smartwatch with Android operating system to your phone to receive notifications of your applications, manage music playback, send files from your phone to smartwatch, among other things.
How does it work:
Install “Watch Droid Phone” on your phone.
Install “Watch Droid Assistent” on the smartwatch.
Verify that both devices have bluetooth enabled.
Open “Watch Droid Phone” and follow the steps of the assistant in configuration
Apk 18.104.22.168 for smartwatch without Play Store:
After giving permission for the management of phone notifications and selecting the applications that you want to control, you can answer them from the smartwatch.
In the options of the phone application you will have the possibility to modify your predefined answers, delete or add.
If the notification has the possibility of being answered, the button will appear to be able to select one of your predetermined answers, keyboard or voice dictation (if the smartwatch has the possibility).
In the music option you can:
* Open the default player of your phone.
* Skip the topic, pause or play it.
* Raise or lower the multimedia volume of the phone.
* Select the file to send.
* Select the location on your smartwatch.
* Send your file.
*Take a picture
* Retard 3 sec
* Change camera from back to front
• New notification system for navigation.
• New filter for multimedia notifications by combination of notifications. It will use the detection of notifications and combine them with the files received to be able to determine whether or not to send it.
• Improved system for registering filtered notifications.
• Possibility to select the application that notifies telephone calls.
Copyright© 2020 App Labbs